Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Examine Yourselves

So says Paul in 2 Corinthians 13:5. And if you are in the faith, does your life bear the fruit of the Spirit and the marks of the cross? How do you relate to others in church? Does your life reflect the unity Paul writes about in Ephesians 4?

I have been struck by the discord in the American church--even within the small, warm church I attend. I know I contribute to it. May I be forgiven for my sin, and may we all evaluate our hearts and love toward one another.

Many excellent blog posts have been written regarding these things, and they are well worth the read. Does any of this sound like a struggle in your life?

What Do Pharisees Do?

What Is Real?

The Scoffer

How to Rescue Your Church in Three Weeks

You and Your Pastor


No comments:

Post a Comment